Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LOVE NOTES FROM ME SCHOOL MATES!!

alright, so.. i'm bored as hell thus i shall update.. hehe
okay.. these are all the notes from my last year book and c.i.m.b. book.. and my replies to them.
(the colours are just for fun.. no bad intentions! haha..)

this one is from the.. MICHELLE TAN

my reply: oh yesh mich.. blow+drink+bubbles+chillis = US!! hehe


this one is from the MAYURI MEI LIN/DON JOHN

my reply: OH MY GOD.. don john said he loves me!! **faint** haha.. yesh.. antonio loves you too

this one is from the SULEKHA/GAY PRINCE

my reply: awwww... sulu... i ish going to miss you too!! lots and lots and lots! it was the best times i've ever had with ya'll

this one is from the CHRISTINA HOW

my reply: chrissie, you've gotten on my nerves once.. but that's part of how you learn. i love you! and i'll always be a shoulder for you to cry on or even a companion to keep you company.. just know that.. i'm always here!


this one is from the MALLINI KANNAN

my reply: this made me cry!! seriously! mal, i sayang you banyak banyak!! you'll always be my brother from another mother!! i'm glad i could give you my smile! the reason i light up whenever i see you is because.. you are so special to me and its just so great to see you first thing in the morning! and and and.. oh there's nothing more to say but.. I LOVE YOU!!


this cutesy pie is from the DEBORAH TAN

my reply: hahaha.. thanks debbie! i love you and am happy to have met you! =)


as you can see from the very funny picture this is from the KANEGES/BENEDICK

my reply: hahaha.. benny boy!!

this is from the ISABEL RUSSEL

my reply: aww.. thanks isabel!! and O HAIL QUEEN ISABEL!


this is from the MICHELLE TAN again! haha

my reply: haha.. love you too!!

from the purpulishpinkish colour this is from the SULEKHA again also! haha

my reply: i ish oh-so-very touched! JO-TASTIC? aww!! much love

this is from the JAYANTHI

my reply: haha..thanks jay.. love you too!


this is from the DEBORAH TAN

my reply: haha.. yesh i shall keep blogging. and i love you so so so so so so so much too! (i got more so's! haha)

this is from the SHANNYA PREEYA

my reply: hehe.. yesh.. you can bug me anytime.. and i will be bugging you! love you!



yesh.. so this is the year book cover!! *no comment*


okay.. so this is our graduation picture...
abit the blur but yea! haha


okay.. the clearest i could get!



alright! thats done. graduation posts done!
i'll be back soon!
loves.

No comments: