Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GRADUATION (part one)- 07/11/08

okay.. so graduation was a long time ago.. but i was busy studying for spm so i didn't have time to do it.. so since it's over... here goes..

note:pictures are not in order. =)




isabele russel - my classmate.. who's alot like me in a way


kaneges - extremely talented. it was great working with her for m.a.a.n


sulu - there's only one thing i can say about her awesome-gay-purple-prince! =)


alethea - haha.. the picture says it all doesn't it!! but oh well, she's talented in so many ways but just doesnt know it!!


mallini - amazes me with how wonderful and sweet she can be, its almost unbelievable!! =)


the people who sit beside and and behind me!!


zi lynn - bubbly funny thing!


christina how - the gentle sweet hero!


Debbie - very very talented and under-apreciated! ILU debbeh


the ex hubby and ex wife! (shannya is preetteehhh, tg is bittchheehh)


michelle tan - the picture says it all.. she makes me feel safe when i'm with her for some reason.. *and no i'm not with her!!*


evanna - football fanatic!! classmate of mine!


shannya - jingbang and one of me best buddeh!!


michelle again =)


the brother from another mother

okay there's more to come.. but i gotta end here.. so i leave you with this picture which i think is really really really sweet!!



us and pn sabina.



loves,







I'll take you just the way you are

imperfect words inside the perfect song
I feel you closer than you are
and I've been waiting far too long, too long.





1 comment:

Kay said...

"The people who sit beside and behind me."

Real sweet Jo. Real sweet.
:B