Tuesday, April 28, 2009

you can't make me do anything.

currently blogging from college. as i have ample of free time because its only the first week. soo yea.. anyways... college has been AWESOME. the friends, the subjects, the lecturers!! all really nice. and its a far cry from school la. as i have to be independent and all. and its fun. better than school. the only thing that i dont like is the not so many food shops around my college and the crappy food at the canteen.. i am seriously surviving on bread! haha.. just yesterday we walked to U.H. to get delifrance (however you spell that) lol. what else....ooh.. and the fact that the jingbang is not with me la. thats a REAL bummer as i thought of them as my security blanket if you get what i mean. but its like they always say.. you gotta learn to be miss independant :) so yea.. all in all.. college is funfunfun! what else apart from college.......................................... nothing much to blog about soo i am gonna go now!!

catcha later dudddeess. =)

kisses for my bitches, hugs for my thugs! <3

No comments: