Thursday, April 23, 2009

stand on the edge with me and hold back your fears!

okay, updates. hee. mainly about college.

1. well college is really FUN. though the classes have not started. it was orientation week this week and i made like.. kawankawan! there are like three whom i already know from previous schools. (both assunta and taman sea) it was very very funny because we all kept laughing at how bluddy silly the person who was giving us the briefing was. seriously!! can't wait to start proper classes!!

-----------------------------------------------

2. this is also slightly college related but mostly bout my jingbang and those who matter! well yea.. i have been really freeeee before college started and have been blog hopping .. i came across this message multiple time on many people's blog. ever since they started college.. they said that all they could think about was college and had no times for friends.... i dunno bout the rest... but i sure as hell am not gonna become like that. so, whoever who wants to see me.. just give me a call or i.m. me or text me.. and i'll get back to you asap. and we can go HANG! hehee. i would love for that. because i love love you people!! and wanna keep in touch! I'm not gonna brush you people aside or not keep in touch because to me.. education is always there but best friends are hard to come by! whoever who think they fall under the best friend category.. this post is for you. :)

----------------------------------------------

3. nothing much except.. just to say.. I AM ALIVE and not dead. =) everybody dance now!


okay.. nothing much to blog about. so im going now. bye bye! catch y'all later dudes!

losta lovehugsandkisses!


16. i thought you had that telepathic thingy going on! what happened?

No comments: