Friday, January 4, 2008

School started yesterday! A bit nostalgic if you ask me, but all in all it was fun. Meeting Kiran and Tengku after 2 months (the best part!). Poor Shannya couldn't come today. :( Tengku gave me my christmas present and I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY love love it! Will post up a picture of it soon. Its a necklace. A heart necklace. A pink heart necklace. Thanks Neko! :) Oh and I just found out I am married *coughTGcough* TO ZERO! *drools* You're probably wondering who on earth is he, right? He's this guy who plays the character Zero in the movie Holes. (I take lit. its the novel we study.GO READ IT, NOW!) I'll try get a picture of him and post it here. *goes on photobucket to look for picture*I FOUND IT! *giggles*










SO.HOT. RAWR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol I lovey you too la babes

and I can't believe you actually WENT AND GOOGLED AND FRIGGING POSTED PICTURES of ZERO on yr BLOG.

tee hee hee.