Thursday, January 17, 2008

Paperbags and plastic hearts.

I know, I know. Neglect-ion!

Had a birthday celebration for Gramps in the Godfather's place. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMPS! <3 p="p">
Hmm, what else? Oh yes, school, *runs and hides* The more I think about it the more I am scared! SPM man! And also the fact that its my last year in high school. WOW! Always thought I'd graduate from Taman Sea. Today in school, Tengku fell 3 times! but she's okay! I offered her chocolate, but she didn't want it. :( OHOH! Did I tell you what Shannya gave me for christmas?! A handmade customized top!ZOMG! I absolutely love love or as the 4 or us would say lau it! :) It says,  JOJO NATURALLY JO. I got in ELDS! with my cute space alien scene!Woohooooo! Oh also, I got my comp back! All my pictures are back! YAY! *does victory dance* I found some pictures that I haven't seen in a while. :P


chocolate sundae & fillet 'o' fish :)



Retard &; Spastic!
my gilagilaohmygoshonetreehill partner :)



"eh, ling! look POLE! :D"



form 2 :)



Nit the Nut & JellyBelly :)

No comments: