Friday, December 14, 2007

ONE TREE HILL! :D

This is what I do during my past time. Look up One Tree Hill quotes. I'm obsessed with that show.

Brooke: LUCAS! Do not make me join you!
Lucas: Uh, a little privacy here.
Brooke: No, you've been in the shower forever! By the time I even get in the water it's gonna be...(Checks water) cold! Are you taking a cold shower?!
Lucas: No, the hot water-
Brooke: Gross! You are! You know what? Next wet dream, tell Peyton I said 'Hi'. Ew


Skills: You said "Oh!"? Hold on. Peyton Sawyer says "I'm in love with you" and you say "Oh"? Nice work player!
Lucas: She caught me by surprise, what was I supposed to say, huh?
Skills: Not "Oh". Ok, what else did you say?
Lucas: I mumbled something about us being friends and then I left.
Skills: You believe that? That you and P. Sawyer are just friends!?
Lucas: Look, you know what Skills? For a long time I thought that maybe we'd be something more. It just never seemed to work out, you know? So, at a certain point you just gotta face the fact that it's not meant to be.
Skills: Even if she wants more?
Lucas: She's just a little confused. She's had a hard year and I happened to be there and rescue her a few times.
Skills: So maybe you're the one who's confused! Cause you didn't just happen to rescue her a few times. You didn't just happen to run into the school that day or save her from psycho-Derek. Peyton happened to be there, but you chose to be there. So, maybe you gotta think about that.


Haley: Stay the hell away from my husband.
Rachel: I was just giving him a proper thank you.
Haley: Please, your thank you's send people to the free clinic.
Peyton: Ha!!!
Brooke: What are you laughing at? Your "I love you"'s send people to their grave.
Peyton: Well in that case, I love you, Brooke.


Brooke: There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but I never sent them 'cause I was afraid....I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer Luke, wanting you... I was just too scared to admit it.

Lucas: So, when are we gonna get to that kissing part, anyway?
Brooke: Oh, I’d say right about now if you know what’s good for ya.


Luke: Brooke, I'm sorry.
Brooke: Yeah, sorry you got caught.
Luke: No, I didn't mean to hurt you.
Brooke: You did not just say that to me.
Luke: Look we didn't plan any of this it just happened.
Brooke:Go to hell!

Brooke: All work and no Brooke makes Luke a boring boy.


Brooke: We have a hot tub.
Lucas: Brooke, I...
Brooke: We have a naked me in the hot tub.
Lucas: What if I told you there was someone else?
Brooke: Well, then normally I'd suggest a threesome.


Brooke: We should totally hang out together. What is your name?
Haley: Haley.
Brooke: Yeah. I don’t like that name. Lets call you ... Brooke!


Lucas: (To Peyton) Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower, yeah, no wonder you broke up with him


Karen: Okay, what does this dress say to you?
Lucas: Uh .. beware of crazy ladies who talk to dresses?

Chris Keller's work here is done.


Brooke: The "Hey, let's hook up after the game" nod. You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is!


Nathan: "Well you know me and Peyton broke up".
Haley:
"Peyton and I."
Nathan:
"What she broke up with you too?"

1 comment:

Carmelia said...

you and i rae freaks fro that show babe :)

<3