Friday, December 14, 2007

of youth rallies, monkeys and prayers.


This post is gonna be about Stephanie Aeria*points to the picture above* I got to know Stephanie in Sacred Heart Kids Club in my church. One fond memory I have with her was during s.i.c's 2005 youth rally in pd. We were in the same dorm. The second night at about 2 a.m, we were all talking. Isabelle Noreen, Stephanieand myself. Suddenly, I look at the bed directly opposite me, and I saw a shadow of a monkey. I turned to them and said "guys, I see a monkey!" we started panicking and I showed them where it was and they kept saying they don't see anything. I was still abit freaked out. :P Anyways, Isabelle and I get of the top bunk and head over to their bed below ours. I start saying the rosary cause I was still scared. lol! Then, we woke the girl sleeping by the light, told her there was a monkey and asked her to turn the lights on. By that time, half the dorm had already woken up. When she finally turned the lights on, it was just a bag placed weirdly and its strap hanging down. After we all stopped laughing, everyone went to sleep except Noreen, Stephanie, Isabelle and myself. They were making fun of me and saying i will be a nun because I am so holy. =.= haha. Isabelle and I moved back to our top bunk andI kept kacauing Stephanie from the gap between the two beds. The next morning Stephanie kept telling everyone that they should never sleep next or near to me because i kept kacauing her :P In the night we were desperately looking for hot water for our maggie mee so we walked to the bungalow at 11 something 12. Mind you it was very dark. As we were walking back, I saw this black dark thing far away and the first thing that came to my mind was monkeys.I turned to them and told them about it and they said "uh-oh. ok nvm we walk slowly"then I said, "we are holding food la" We all started panicking. When we walked past it was just an overturned chair haha. Stephanie, just so you know, I am still singing 'We Wanna See Jesus Lifted High' *inside joke!* Thanks for making my first youth rally awesome!!! :)


with love,

No comments: