Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Something Somewhere Somehow.

I cannot wait for Saturday! SUPRISE! :D

Kathleen, I texted you again and then I realized you told me you had no credit. silly me. Lol.

Christmas is coming! Present taime! :D

Melissa, you owe me Starbucks. hehe. I'm still waiting.

Updates: Went for PPBM association dinner in Singgahsana Hotel with the cousins: Isabelle, Melissa, Clarissa and Rachel, three of my aunties and my mum. We went inside the room and it was so cold so half way through the speeches we went to the toilet till the food was being served. After eating, we kept going to the toilet because the toilet was warm. :P We were in the toilet so much that Rachel called us the toilet gang. xD 

Movies I want to watch: Hitman, Enchanted and Gameplan.




I promise you, I won't go home without you

No comments: