Monday, October 29, 2007

time after time.

Seven things to be done before my death

1. tell those who mean alot to me how much i love them :)

2. get on a damn plane and go somewhere.. *dont laugh*

3. travel the world.

4. get married.

5. watch the sunset with them *which includes 'him'* after a bloody good day at the beach and
then watching the sunset followed by dinner by the beach

6. get a tattoo

7. bungee jump



Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.

1. murder.

2. rob a bank.

3. go to jail.

4. being separated from my family & friends.

5. drugs.

6. change for anyone

7. pre-marital sex.. it's such a turn off la.


.Seven things I do when I'm away from public.

1. cry.

2. daydream.

3. read up old letters and notes.

4. sing loudly .. wait i do that in public.. haha

5. fantasize.

6. think about decisions i made and think of the aftermath if i had made another choice

7. talk to myself..

Seven fav sentences/quotes.

1. awesome

2. fantabolous

3. i love you!

4. i wear a halo

5. rawr.

6. even the best fall down sometimes

7. ask me no questions and i shall tell you no lies!



Seven favourite songs from all time.

1. halo - bethany joy lenz-galleoti

2. edwin mccaine - i'll be

3. not ready to make nice - dixie chicks

4. keith urban - you'll think of me

5. boys like girls - the great escape.

6.rihanna - umbrella

7. what hurts the most - rascall flats



Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. judging me.

2. hurting my friends or family.

3. back stab.

4. forcing me to do something i dont want

5. bragging about how bluddy rich your ass is.

6. saying something, doing another.

7. use me.



No comments: