Monday, March 21, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

or M.A.A.N as we liked to call it.

I miss M.A.A.N. I miss how close we were, how happy we were as a team, how well we worked together, and how we put our differences aside just for that play, how we laughed and we cried as a team, how we ate together, how we clicked, and how we were there for each other, how everytime we got together we would make the most noise and have the most fun, how it felt like a family, how we would be in character anywhere and everywhere.

* I miss crossing the road with Hero.
* I miss giggling over Don John's "hotness"
* I miss being carried by Claudio
* I miss Leonato's hugs and cinnamon buns.
* I miss being the drunk Antonio
* I miss hearing us run our lines
* I miss drying the backdrop with Claudio



but they do say, 'all good things must come to an end'

No comments: