Wednesday, December 8, 2010

She means the world to me, and I hope she knows.

Dear Bestest Friend,



I've known you for 4 years now and throughout that 4 years, you have been nothing less than extraordinary. You make a huge impact on everyone you meet. you made such a huge impact on me, I still remember the first sentence you said to me :P "HI! I'm SHERRRRRIIIIL" *flicks hair* and from then on, we grew into bestest friends that at one points I spent everyday in your house even when I actually wasn't supposed to. We pulled off the Balcony(yes, that's what I'm calling it) and then the Big B and Small B and then Independence day. Gosh, so many memories :) Yea sure, now i don't spend that much time with you, but nothing's changed. Promise, Pinky Promise :)

You're in SMK DU??
REALLY?
OMG!! There's some bluddy Impostor that's been following me back home and going to school and tuition with me then!!! SHIT!!
...
I better call the cops
XD


you know i was never good with words right vermicelli. So, I'm gonna stop here. BUT, this doesn't mean I don't love you because you know, I love love love love love love love you.


ohoh, random fact: not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of you :)


thanks for being the porky to my buckwheat
the Brooke to my Peyton
the Haley to my Mia
the robin to my lily
the turtle to my monkey
the porky to my buckwheat
the Kenan to my Kell

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you mean the world to me. You mean more to me than chocolates :)



And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday i will, remind you.


So, here's to the girl i call my partner-in-crime
, my bestest friend Tengku Sheril Amirah Bustaman.


And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORKY :)


Love, Jo

No comments: