Tuesday, October 26, 2010

trust me.

so i guess the emo-ness in me makes me blog :P

Another good weekend for the books. from spending Saturday evening laughing and crying with tg’s family to sleepover with the girlies that lead to late night Milo, Tea and *cupboard* to watching a movie till 4am then waking up at 10am and cooking, yes you read right, COOKING heavenly breakfast and lots of catching up done throughout this whole thing.

i only have one thing left to say, TRADITION! :D prettyplease! :)

I've just been feeling a little disconnected from people and even things for that matter. i just feel like everything's moving and i'm not. i feel like my life is stagnant. and the scariest part? that every day i think to myself, stop wasting time and go do something about your boring life, so that's why i have taken a challenge to do one thing everyday that scares me. baby steps remember? :)


i must have been high, to say you and i weren't meant to be and was just wasting my time.

No comments: