Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i got tagged by my biatcchh

Layer 1
On The Outside.
Name : Joanna Nithiya
Birthdate : 8 June
Eye colour : Blackish brownish?
Hair colour : RAINBOW! :P
Right or left : Right.

Layer 2
On the inside.
My heritage : I dont know.
My fears : Lizards & roaches. YUUUUCK!
My weaknesses: Hmmm. 
My perfect pizza : CHICKEN PEPPERONI.

Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My thoughts first waking up: I mish you :(
My most missed memory : My childhood

Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke : COKE.
Single or group dates : I don't mind both actually.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Tea or nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla : Chocohalic through and through
Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino

Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : Do I look like I smoke? NO!
Curse: Shit.
Take a shower : Of course not. Why would I do that?
Have a crush : Neeeeeext. :P
Think you're in love : Do I look like i'm in love?
Go to school : Sadly.
Want to get married : Yeap.
Believe in yourself : ... Sometimes.
Think you're a health freak : Nope, not at all!

Layer 6
In the past.
Drank alcohol : Yeap
Gone to the mall : Duh.
Been on stage : Yeap!
Eaten sushi : Yea huh. But I no like.

Layer 7
Have you ever..
Played a stripping game : Nop.
Change who you were to fit in : Nop.

Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : Yeap *answered this question already you dummy*
To ride a motorbike : Nop

Layer 9
In a guy.
Best eye colour : Clear blue or Light brown (:
Best hair colour : OHOH! BLONDE! brown..
Best hair style : Spiked spiked spiked!
Short or long hair : SHORT

Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : Erhh, THIS!?
An hour ago : Starbucks
4-5 hours ago : In assunta hospital
1 month ago : Studying? Sleeping?
A year ago : *Scratch head* EATING!? LOL!

I tag:

Sook Cheng,
Alison,
Abby,
Isabelle,

No comments: