Friday, February 15, 2008

Okaaaaaaay. Sitting my butt down and blogging now. :P

1st february- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA! :) Me love you long time! :)

9th February - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA



11th February - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! Love you, PIC! :)




12TH february!! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARISSA. You awesome, cuz! :)

Alright, school has been.. meh. TSAB, we will stick by you no matter what happens. You always have us.

TENGKU SHERIL AMIRAH BUSTAMAN, I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

HAH! There. I asked you online. Now even more people can see! :P See how much I lau you? :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omgg!! hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

of course I'll be yr valentine, i lau you too shawty!!

(and thanks fr the support, appreciate it oh so much)

thankfully though,
she apologized with a "i hope you'll find it in yr heart to forgive me."

I'm too tired to ... Not forgive her. So, yeah.