Saturday, October 27, 2012

The BigDC.

So, David Cook came to Singapore and since its the closest to home, The Bestest Friend and I had to go. It was AMAZING. We won Meet and Greet passes so we actually SPOKE to him! During the meet and greet, there was an interview session during which he told us he wasn't single. :P We were sitting right in front, As he was walking to the back after the interview, he stopped at where I was seated, smiled at me and said Hello! I died. :P After the meet and greet, there was an autograph session and also a picture taking session. The minute the dates for his concert was confirmed, I had decided to make a propeller heart(to fling it on stage when he was performing), but since we were meeting him, I just made a paper heart. The whole reason for making a paper heart was, he has a song called Paper Heart, so I thought it would be funny and cute to give him a paper heart. Lol. So, this is what happened during the autograph session.

D. Cook: HI! How are ya?
Me: I'm good! *hands him the paper heart* If doesn't already say it, I love you. *grins*
D.Cook: ITS A PAPER HEART! *laughs* Thank you so much!
Me: *grins*

After that, we took our picture. He put his arm around me and as he moved his arm away once the picture was taken, our hands knocked into each other and the marker he was holding flew out of his hand and we both caught it.

D.Cook: *looks at me* WHOA! Did you see that? What did we just do? How did we do that?
Me: I dunno! But that was cool!
D.Cook: That was more than cool! That was some matrix right there!

And we both laughed. :P


The Paper Heart I made him. 

TheBestestFriends! 

MCSEXAYHPANTS!

MCSEXAYHPANTS AGAIN!

       
My face after he stopped and said hello to me. 

                                                                 McSexayhPants and me. :D

After the M&G, we headed to the concert area, so we could get a good spot. We waited there from 4.30pm to 7.00pm. The show started with Singapore's local band. Then there was the fashion show. Right after the fashion show, it was David Cook! I swear, the feeling of being mere inches away from him performing, is something I will never be able to describe. Listening to him sing all those songs I rock out to at home, live. On top of that, it was a acoustic show. Words cannot describe how amazing that whole experience was. I honestly was starstruck. After the whole thing, he came out again to say bye and also to try durian. He "loved" it. :P As he was standing there, he looked at me so I waved at him and he wiggled his eyebrows at me! I died, again. xD 




THESEXYFACE! THESEXYFACE! 




 More pics are on my Fb, so yea. :P




I'm not gonna come down, down off of these clouds. 

No comments: