Monday, March 29, 2010

this one's for you, thata




thata,

thank you

- for being the man who had a smile bigger that your face every time i saw you.
- for making my everything, everytime i saw your face light up when you saw us
- for being the person who would cycle to the shop just to get sweets for your grandchildren despite the pain.
- for being the person i looked up to.
- for making me feel like a million bucks.
- for making me believe i can do anything.
- for being the only grandfather i had
- for making me feel like i meant something.

the man who made me feel like i meant something is gone.


seeing you lying in that white box
holding back from screaming at you to wake up
though your gone, your memories live on
i love you thata, and i'll miss you, always and forever.

you wont see me graduate like you always wanted


Rest In Peace Anthonysamy Pillai <3 10th January 1926-25th March 2010
just remembering this past 3 days brings tears to my eyes



now its Daniel, Nicole and Nicholas and turn to have the best time with you thata.

Love, Nithiya.
i never got to say goodbye


no more "selamat pagi thata" "siapa budak melayu ini" "come here, i give you sweets. dont tell your amma ah" sharing secret smiles when amachi was complaining about something. joking about everything and anything.


I miss you
Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad.

I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly.

The day you slipped away.....
Was the day i found
It, won't be the same

I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't

I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why.
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake it
It happened you passed by

Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back

4 comments:

Mallini said...

Baby...
I'm so so sorry. I really am. If you need ANYONE to talk to, I'm only a phone call away. Remember bro, family sticks together, nomatter what. I love you.

joantoniobuckwheat said...

thank you love! :) its fine now. i just needed to let it out. <3 <3

*.*.* i s a b e l l e *.*.* said...

Thata doesn't feel pain anymore in heaven =)

joantoniobuckwheat said...

agreed belly. he's in a better place <3