Tuesday, December 29, 2009

jingglebells! :)

my last post is dated 5th november. WOW :)

anyways, i'm back babey. alright, so here are the updates.

LANGKAWI was a paradise. it thought me alot of things. i mean, from the living on my own and managing my own money, the thing that pisses me off to the whole working experience. the best part was the white yummeh boys. seriously. flooded with them la. i like i like! :) but i really really missed home and them. all in all it was a really awesome time la. the beach!!!! i did not want to leave the beach. something about the white boys, sand, the clear blue water,the toplessinboxers whiteboys everywhere, the crashing of the waves calms me down, and gives me a certain hope nothing else can give. LOL. too many pictures to put here so go see my facebook.

christmas was as usual very family orientated. was really nice. always is. had an awesome time with the cousins ;) bar-B-que and all. these pictures are on facebook as well. blogger wont let me upload pictures.

thats it for now. cathca later

No comments: