Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

okay.. i know this is oh-so-very late! sorry la. computer crashed anyways..

HAPPY AWESOME 2009

Wow, I can't believe 2008 passed by that fast. A quick update on my 2008

I got a dog! Her name's Sasha!



I celebrated my 17th birthday in chili's. With them people, of course.


I got taughtt by the most awesomest math/ekons/science teacher! AH-TAI! THANK YOU!!!


I acted on stage in Sivik Centre, as a man. :P


I had one of the most amazing desserts in PHOP



Icelebrated mooncake festival with my awesome best friend



I completed the Malaysian government schooling system. I graduated!



I wore a sign saying 'it's her birthday' all around bsc, for The BestFriend's birthday.



I went for prom with a girl!! haha


I got no pics for these. (more like I'm too lazy la!)

I got confirmed

I went to iskl to watch Amanda and Her Children.

I met DutchBoy!

Watched Tunku the Musical at KLPAC.

Went to Chilis alot. xD

There's more! but my brain is melting, so yea. xD

lovehugsandkisses.

No comments: