Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 4:14
Name: joanna
Sisters: don't have any
Brothers: 2 - emmanuel and noel


Shoe size: 4 occasionally 3
Height: 132
where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite drinks: Coke, ice blended mocha with extra whipped cream


Have you ever -
Been on a plane?: sadly no
Swam in the ocean: no
Fallen asleep at school: Have I not....
Broken someone's heart: no
Fell off your chair: Occasionally.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no
Saved e-mails: nice one's



What is your room like: All sorts of junk, lots and lots of things
The last thing you ate: pasta
Ever had chicken pox: yea.. when i was 6
Sore throat: Many times..
Stitches: None.
Broken nose: no


Do you believe in love at first sight: depends
Like picnics: yea.. as long as there a no insects
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: tg
Last made you smile: i smile all the time.. at anything
You last yelled at: tengku sheril..


Today did you -
Talk to someone you like:
I talk to a lot of people I like everyday.
Kiss anyone: Lip virgin.
Get sick: No! :D
Talk to an ex: Nah.
Miss someone: maybe
Eat: Many many times. I'm gonna end up fat.


Best feeling in the world: adrenaline
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nu :(
What's under your bed: The floor.


Who do you really hate: hahahahha....
What time is it now? : 4:20


Random -
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes

Do you have any siblings: 2 of em, not counting my soulsistahs and wannabebros o-o
Do you want children: yes
Do you smile often: yes
Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes

Are your toe nails painted: I'm too lazy to paint my toenails.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: hmmmmm
What color shirt are you wearing now: White
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: studying


I can't wait till: spm is over
Are you a friendly person: yes, but people are scared of me, LOL
Do you have any pets: do my brothers count?


Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Lol which one? HAHAHAHAHA
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: yes!
Do you sleep with the TV on?: I probably fell asleep with the TV on.
What are you doing right now?: Doing this damn tag
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes..
Can you handle the truth?: duh
Are you too forgiving?: maybe
Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mom
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: nobody.. i don't cry in front of people
How many people can you say you've really loved?: *creek creek creek* (the sound of crickets)


Do you eat healthy?: Occasionally.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: i don't have an ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Sometimes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My friends. Then I bomb the world.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LOUD
Are you confident?: Depends if I'm in my comfort zone.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. kindergarden
2. nothing much
3. reading
4. Getting into ounces of trouble
5. Getting wacked a lot


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Sleep
2. study
3. study
4. study
5. sleep


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruits o3o
2. Chocolate
3. Chips D:
4. Candy
5. Cake


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy a HUMMER
2. Build a supercomputer (or a hundred of em)
3. Travel around dah world
4. College..
5. spend it


5 of my bad habits:
1. laziness
2. don't really know
3. Laaaaaaaazy.
4. What homework? >.> <.< >.>
5. shyness


5 places I have lived in:
1. petaling jaya
2. ipoh
3. puchong
4. no where else
5. no where else


5 jobs I've had:
1. Peeling onions? XD
2. help my mum at school
3. selling stuff at church
4. Random stuff really
5. Penglepak xD

No comments: