Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beatrice + YM Neko = TSAB (guest blogger!)

heyhey, this is the sheril, talking about Jo, muahahaha.

Anyway,
this tiny girl, as Joe Hasham puts it, can get away with murder. Yes, it's true. She will smother you with her cuteness that you can't help but love her. She's a really great friend whom I share everything with (quite literally), and she's always there for me no matter what, even if what I'm doing is completely stupid. Her weakness (yes Jo, I'm publishing this.) is CHOCOLATE FUDGE. You feed her that, you can quite literally get her to do ANYTHING for you. She loves Alvin & The Chipmunks, and her random lovers (in her dreams) include David Cook, Jason Castro, Albert Einstein and Chad Michael Murray, just to name a few. She is completely unafraid to boogie to Saturday Night Fever in front of the mirror backstage at the Civic Centre, and constantly lets her fantastic personality SHINE, even when we're in a car with just our friends driving to pay a (Ahem) visit to a .. superior.

For a small person she's got a really huge heart with love for everybody, but don't get me wrong. This little CHILLI PADI will not hesitate to be b-i-t-c-h-Y if you cross her. I have witnessed many (hilarious) moments of her being so, and I am just GLAD I have not (yet) pissed her off. So watch out you bloody effing losers out there, you cross the Jo - "Imma get you."

Everything said and done,
Jo.. I'm really lucky to have met you, and I am glad that I went up to you (albeit out of guilt) and stuck my hand in your face saying "HI, I'M SHERIL!" because if I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have found out what a true, sincere friend you are. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I need you, even at the darnest of times, and putting up with all the NONSENSE I come up with on a daily basis. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY (29/8/08), I hope the Big Apple donuts and Rasamas chicken made up for it. Hehehe. You are a really great person, and the people that can't see that are just not worth your time. (and yes, I am TOO cursed. XD)

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PARIAH SQUIRREL/ANTONIO/BUCKWHEAT

- The YM Neko spoke at 7.20pm, 30th August 2008 SATURDAY-
...so did the Beatrice,
...and the Sheril,
...and the Porky (hey hey hey HEY)





No comments: