Saturday, March 15, 2008

She's spastic. ;)







7 years and counting. Babe, you are an amazinglyamazingawesomelyawesome friend with all those.. 'tuition', hot child and one tree hill moments. Words cannot express how much our friendship means to me. Thick and thin, baby. (literally) Those library days. ;)

HAPPY 17TH YOU SPASTIC LITTLE PLASTIC.

I love you long time!

One Tree Hill addicts for life, yo!

P.s I have all the pictures from tution There are alot of pics. XD

Lotsa love, 
The Retard. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.