Friday, November 2, 2007

there's a song that's inside my soul

I have been guilty of not bloging for a while... =)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Anyways, SOME PEOPLE ditched me in school

thankyouverymuchYOUpeople.. *you know who you are*. On a brighter note, Miss Salley is still here.. =) (for those of you who don't know who she is, she is this 20something women who came all the way from London to my school to teach art.


Friday.
Today was the last day of school. Miss Salley left. Before that,she gave us a speech. We gave her a card and then took pictures on the lawn. xD


Shannya and TG.... this is for you

What happened to this? I want this back. I want you two to know that no matter what happens I will always be there for you. Through good times or bad. Together we stand, divided we fall
I lau you people! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(okay, this is so cheesy but i'll say it anyway..)

darling you have "this". we're still around for you if you need us. it's called CALLING OR SMSING us. =)

and I lau you too sweetie